[Mailman-Users] Error running check_perms

Fernando Barajas fbarajas at sistec.com.mx
Tue Dec 19 00:27:18 CET 2000

I'm having the following error when I try tu run check_perms:

[mailman at gordon mailman]$ bin/check_perms
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/check_perms", line 281, in ?
    checkmail()
  File "bin/check_perms", line 202, in checkmail
    mode = statmode(wrapper)
  File "bin/check_perms", line 74, in statmode
    return os.stat(path)[ST_MODE]
OSError: [Errno 2] No existe el fichero o el directorio:
'/home/mailman/mail/wrapper'
[mailman at gordon mailman]$

And of course, the /home/mailman/mail/wrapper file does NOT exist.  I can't
find it!

-
Fernando Barajas Díaz Lozano
SISTEMAS Y TECNOLOGÍA DE MEXICO-Soluciones en Redes e Internet
http://www.sistec.com.mx