[Mailman-Users] How to discard spam without review

Margaret Levine Young margy at gurus.com
Sat Dec 16 02:30:28 CET 2000

John Baxter wrote:
>Not to mention that mere mortals--even list admins--are very unlikely to
>know anything about procmail and how to manage its amazingly arcane
>"recipes," which when mismanaged tend to discard all mail.

This is an important point (to me). We've got a savvy site manager (Lance
Brown), and a bunch of list manager who range form clueless to fairly
clueful. The more the list managers can do on their own, the better.

Margy Levine Young <margy at gurus.com>
Coauthor of "The Internet For Dummies" <http://net.gurus.com> and "Poor
Richard's Building Online Communities" <http://www.topfloor.com>. Looking
for kids' videos? Check out <http://www.greattapes.com>