[Mailman-Users] Re: Bug in filtering HTML

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Fri Dec 15 21:29:06 CET 2000

Thomas Gramstad wrote:
> Hold posts with header value matching a specified regexp. section:
> subject: .*free/
> content-type: .*text/html/
> content-type: .*/application/msword/
> content-type: .*multipart/
> content-transfer-encoding: .*base64/
> Why/how did the posting below manage to get through?
[...]

No trailing slash after the "html".  If you take that off it
should match your second regexp.  I'd take the other trailing
slashes off too, personally.  They aren't URLs, I've seen
and stuff like that pretty often

Now if my Mother would just stop sending me HTML email ...

bekj
 :)
--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/