[Mailman-Users] members cannot change their preferences

Johnny Fuerst johnny at cathat.net
Fri Dec 15 04:51:02 CET 2000

The problem was with me setting up a mailman.cathat.net subdomain having
an Apache Redirect to mail.cathat.net/mailman to work things. Having the
differing subdomains employed for the aesthetic purpose is what caused the
problem.

I couldn't resolve it successfully, so I have since installed mailman 2.0,
and I remade the lists, and that is operating very nicely under two subdomains.

Thanks All, who have devoutly contributed to this great program. While I concede
that there is room for improvement, it has indeed come a very long way, and I
greatly appreciate the hard work put into this project.

Cheers!!!

Sincerely,
Johnny

--
On Behalf Of:
Johnny Fuerst, Governor ................ governor at cathat.net
Opinions stated in this message are mine and mine alone, and
do not necessarily represent those of my ISP/employer!
.period.
          'I Desire Compassion, and not a Sacrifice.'
                       'La Vida E Bella'

Random Quote:
Money is the root of all evil, and man needs roots
johnny at cathat.net