[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Suzie Trevino STrevino at sharonview.org
Thu Dec 14 16:56:20 CET 2000

I am currently looking for a list manager for the company I work for.  This
list manager will basically be used for email marketing to our members.  I
wanted a program that would have the opt-in and opt-out feature where the
member can sign up for it, or be signed up for it.  If they don't like it,
they can leave.  I also want a program that will allow us to drop the
considerable number of email addresses we currently have into it with little
difficulty.  Is this something that Mailman can provide?  Thank you.

Suzie Trevino
Marketing Assistant
Sharonview Federal Credit Union
Corporate Office