[Mailman-Users] Has anyone imported SmartList archives into Pipermail?

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Thu Dec 14 03:59:41 CET 2000

Hi!

I'm in the process of switching from SmartList to Mailman and I have a
*boatload* of archives that I'd like to convert so they can be perused
via Pipermail. I'm sure this has been done before so I figured I'd ask
before reinventing the wheel.

Failing a direct solution, what exactly does Pipermail use to construct
the archives? I have all the individual messages I want archived.

Suggestions cheerfully accepted! I'm using Mailman 2.0 by the way...

reb