[Mailman-Users] mailman/eixm error

Bill Everhart bille at server.spikes.net
Wed Dec 13 18:56:35 CET 2000

hello,

I've installed Mailman with python V2.0 and exim. When testing the list I
attempt to confirm via email I get this everytime:

**********************

  pleasework-request at spikes.net:
    Child process of list_request_transport transport returned 2 from
command: /local/mailman-test/mail/wrapper
*********************

This is what the list_request_transport looks like in the exim config
file:

list_request_transport:
           driver = pipe
           command = MAILMAN_WRAP mailcmd ${lc:$local_part}
           current_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           home_directory = MAILMAN_HOME
           user = MAILMAN_UID
           group = MAILMAN_GID

I have compiled Mailman with --with-username=mailman and
--with-groupname=mailman

I have this in the exim config:

MAILMAN_UID=mailman
MAILMAN_GID=mailman

I've looked around list.org and read the FAQ and troubleshooting pages.
Did I miss something?

Bill Everhart