[Mailman-Users] How to discard spam without review

Carl Appellof cappello at legato.com
Wed Dec 13 01:41:59 CET 2000

This doesn't seem to be in the FAQ, and I'll bet there's a simple way to do
it.

I have a class of messages sent to one of the lists I manage.  I classify
this class of messages as spam based on subject line.  I want to
automatically discard those messages without even having to review them.
Standard handling seems to always require a review by the list owner.

Surely there must be an automated way of discarding these messages without
waking me up?

Carl J. Appellof (mailto:cappello at legato.com)
Legato Systems, Inc. Seattle Lab
14335 NE 24th Street, Suite 200