[Mailman-Users] Web admin interface crashing VERY BIZARRE!!

Jonathan Benson sysadmin at ocean.com.au
Tue Dec 12 08:05:03 CET 2000

Hi all

I've just set up Mailman on a RedHat 7.0 server and am seeing something
VERY weird.

>From 2 other machines (including one that is almost identically configured to
mine) I can access the admin interface just fine.

>From my machine (a RedHat 7.0 workstation) I can even access it via
Telnet/Lynx but if I access it via Netscape (4.76) it crashes the admin script
and leaves stale locks behind that then means it's not available from any
machine.

The error I'm seeing in that Apache logs is:
[Tue Dec 12 17:54:38 2000] [error] [client 203.12.234.232] Premature end of
script headers: /home/mailman/cgi-bin/admin

If anyone has any insight in to what the problem might be and how I'd go about
tracking it down your input would be most appreciated!

Thanks

Jon

--
Jonathan Benson