[Mailman-Users] Re: BIG FAT MESSY...and the problem with users.

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun Dec 10 05:55:21 CET 2000

On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:45:30 -0800
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com> wrote:

> At 8:13 PM -0800 12/9/00, John W Baxter wrote:
>> "Demanding" something of Qualcomm is entirely too likely to be
>> counter productive.

> don't bet on it.  Eudora is usually the first to implement many
> new features/standards, at least of the commercial clients. And
> the programming team is pretty sharp. They're usually quite
> responsive in my discussions with them.

I spent three years trying to get them to support attributions to
something other than "you" for group replies before Iever got any
reply other than, "It is not a bug, that's correct and reasonable
behaviour!"

Of course now the pro version has that feature...

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                        : http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/