[Mailman-Users] Counting subscribers

Anthony Frost Vulch at kernow.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 19:43:29 CET 2000

In message <01f301c0607c$69353600$0b00a8c0 at home.beeze.com>
          "Sarah K. Miller" <techgrrl at beeze.com> wrote:

 > I want to be able to run a script similar to list_lists and have it return
 > the name of the list *and* the number of members on that list. Has anybody
 > done this and, if so, would you be willing to share??

>From this list a couple of months ago...

cd /home/mailman/lists/ ; for i in `\ls` ; do echo $i `/home/mailman/bin/list_members $i| wc -l` ; done

(That should land up on one line) Run it with cron for a daily report...

         Anthony

--
    |       99% of accidents occur in the home....                |
    |                             ...Stay safe, go out lots.      |