[Mailman-Users] List-* headers

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Wed Dec 6 19:53:20 CET 2000

On Dec 6, 2000 at 13:19, sigma at pair.com wrote:

>But what they see right now are two full screens of headers before the
>actual message, and that's what *their* users see, and it trickles back to
>us as dissatisfaction.  I want to be able to provide an option for each
>list to disable these headers, at their own risk.

Surely they have an option to view only the main headers (from, to, cc,
subject, etc)? For example, Pine has a full header toggle command. And it
supports the RFC by adding a "list management functions" link at the
bottom.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>