[Mailman-Users] bug in version 1

Michael Curtin curtin at ptc.com
Thu Aug 31 22:37:02 CEST 2000

I has anyone seen this error message before?  I try to connect to the
URL admin
to change some configs but this keeps coming up.   I've tried restarting
the server
but nothing.  Is  there anything I can do other than upgrade at this
point?  Thanks

Bug in Mailman version 1.0

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/export/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
    main()
  File "/export/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 40, in main
    FormatListinfoOverview()
  File "/export/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 88, in
FormatListinfoOverview
    l = MailList.MailList(n, lock = 0)
  File "/export/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 61, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/export/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 806, in Load
    raise Errors.MMBadListError, \
MMBadListError: Unmarshaled config info is not a dictionary