[Mailman-Users] reply to subscription confirmation problem

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Aug 31 19:22:47 CEST 2000

I've noticed that lately replying to subscription confirmations doesn't
work.  I know that it worked just fine using mailman 1.1, and I'm sure that
it's broken in 2.0 beta 5.  I don't have any of the earlier betas still
running, so I can't test those.  Has this code changed significantly since
1.1?  Can we get it working again?  The client that I've been having
problems with is Outlook 2000 (yeah, I know).  Thanks,
	Greg