[Mailman-Users] Disappearing messages

Wes Morriston philo at sophia.colorado.edu
Wed Aug 30 23:59:22 CEST 2000

I'm trying to get mailman installed under stampede 0.90.  (It worked
fine under 0.89.)  Everything works fine until I try to send a message
to the list.  Nothing happens.  Nothing in the log files.  Nothing.  Can
someone help me debug this?

I have put a link to /home/mailman/mail/wrapper in /usr/libexec (which
seems to be the directory where stampede keeps smrsh).  Is there
anything else I need to do?

I believe that the ownerships and permissions in /home/mailman are
exactly as indicated in the installation instructions.

I have used --with-mail-gid=daemon, and I have put an explicit line into
sendmail.cf

	O DefaultUser=daemon

and restarted sendmail.  But it's no used.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Wes