[Mailman-Users] at/@ on the Subscribers site

Virginia Beauregard virginia at texterity.com
Wed Aug 30 20:05:26 CEST 2000

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Elwin Ehlers wrote:

> > following question to "NO":
> >  . Show member addrs so they're not directly recognizable as email addrs?
>
> OK, but when I change the Options (or other one)I can not save this one.
> I have create a new list with the same problems.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking here.

> This dump I can not locate. What is the name of this file,where I find
> the detail?

$ <MMhome>/bin/config_list -o <filename> <listname>

will dump a ASCII version of the data in <listname>'s config.db file into
<filename>.

> Who I exportable?

Again, I don't understand what you're asking here.

Virginia J. Beauregard                            virginia at texterity.com
UNIX Systems and Network Administrator                   Texterity, Inc.