[Mailman-Users] Errors after moving to new server

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Tue Aug 29 22:10:53 CEST 2000

Yes, the paths are all the same. All of the home and data directories
were moved to the new machine using rsync -alz to maintain the
permissions, ownership, and directory structure.  I think the
restricted hardlinks may be the problem, but I am still trying to
figure out how to turn them off.

Thanks,

--Richard