[Mailman-Users] list admin server doesn't always respond?

Michael Dunston mdunston at music.vt.edu
Tue Aug 29 02:09:50 CEST 2000

Anyone else have problems with the admin pages randomly not responding
for some lists?  For some reason, every so often the admin page link does
not work for various lists.  The problem floats around from list to list
and usually goes away after a day or so.  At first I thought the list had
been corrupted, but this does not appear to be the case.  I can remove
the list entirely, restart the computer, create a new list with the same
name an the problem persists.  It never seems to happen to more than one
list at a time.  (1/15 at the moment)

Anyone else have similar experiences or ideas?  Thanks..

Michael Dunston
Music and Technology
http://www.music.vt.edu
Virginia Tech School of the Arts