[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0 beta 5 / RedHat 6.1

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Mon Aug 28 21:53:28 CEST 2000

Dan Mick wrote:

> Looks like a corrupt config.db; if you can try to re-copy, or
> compare it (with, say, cmp) to the original, or something, I'd try that.

Thank you for your response.

I've done a check_db on each of my 17 lists, they all seem fine.  The
problem list's db file is long gone, which is fine, a db from scratch
(which a rmlist/newlist should have done) will do.

Update: I can now get into the admin page for the problem list, but the
cron errors and internal server errors persist.

Thanks for your help.
_____
|_|_|  Kevin Maxson     (Lord Kevin of Thornbury)
 \|/   kevin at maxson.com       http://www.sca.org