[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0b5 (Redhat)

Mike Cisar marauder at morepower.com
Sun Aug 27 20:58:25 CEST 2000

Hey all...  installed RedHat's RPM of Mailman 2.0b5 about a week ago (ya, ya
I'm lazy I know HEHE), could have *sworn* that everything was working fine
then.  But today when I try to go in and approve a rejected post I'm having
cookie problems... have also tried to go in to do general admin on the list
and see the same problem.  I have double checked that cookies are enabled.
I'm using Internet Explorer 5.5 (5.50.4134.0600IS) 128 Bit ... have just
checked and everything is working ok under an old beta of Netscape 6 that I
have installed.  So I'm guessing that this the old IE cookie problem
resurfacing yet again??  Anybody else having similar experiences?

Cheers,