[Mailman-Users] Re: using swish-e searching with mailman lists

Jack Valko jack at valko.org
Sun Aug 27 18:56:38 CEST 2000

The last SWISH-E official release (1.3.2) was posted in November 1999.
SWISH-E 2.0 is currently in beta and was just updated on August 23, 2000.
Did you mean to say it has been out of development for a couple of days?

Don't let me stop you from taking up the charge on SWISH++, but SWISH-E is
working fine for me.