[Mailman-Users] Installation

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Fri Aug 25 18:43:01 CEST 2000

Check to see if /usr/local/bin/python is a symlink and if it is
live. Better yet, try simply typing "python" on the command line. If it
works then the problem is more complex. Check the error message from the
Makefile to see if it is really trying to find the python executable (and
not fining it) or if it's refering to some other thing (such as a
directory) called python. see what command is giving the error. Time to
dive into that Makefile! :-)

Regards, Leo