[Mailman-Users] Installed 2.0B5 - lists appear all private

John Wingenbach jwing at pliantsystems.com
Fri Aug 25 16:27:25 CEST 2000

I installed 2.0b5 on a new server as I was moving the list management.  I then
proceded to create newlists for each of the old ones.  I followed that up with a
config_list from the old server and used it to modify the new lists.  Lastly, I
pulled all the members from the old lists and added them into the new server's
lists.

However, now when I look at the new server, it shows all the lists as not being
public.  However, if I look individually at them, they are marked as being
public.  They just aren't showing up as a result of the listinfo.cgi run.
HELP???

--
John C. Wingenbach
Pliant Systems, Inc.