[Mailman-Users] Can I get rid of an admin request?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Mon Aug 21 17:37:54 CEST 2000

If you are afraid of moving to the 2.0 series try mailman 1.1. It has
withlist. On the other hand, if you feel adventurous, you might try
copying withlist from mailman 1.1. It will probably work 'cause it will
import the functions from your current version. Another options is to hack
some python yourself. Read about the marshal module on you python docs (or
in www.pythons.org/doc/current/lib/module-marshal.html). The <listname>.db
file is the marshalisation (is that a word?) of a python dictionary.

Unfortunately those are the only ways 'cause the pending posts aren't
stored in external files (at least up until version 1.0 which I have),
they are written inside the .db file for the list.