[Mailman-Users] Customize list admin pages?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Aug 20 01:44:01 CEST 2000

Is there any way to customize the list admin pages?  Most of our mailing
lists don't need 1/2 the features of mailman, but I want list members to
have the web interface, as all the services we're providing are web-based.
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)