[Mailman-Users] Help with Mailman 1.1

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Fri Aug 18 21:47:57 CEST 2000

This certainly seems relevant, from README.LINUX:

If you are running secure_linux, you probably have restricted
hardlinks turned on.  Gergely Madarasz says that this not only
restricts hardlinks in /tmp, but also in any non +t directory.  This
can cause "Operation not permitted" errors in MailList.Save() -- you
will see a traceback.  You must turn restricted hardlinks off.