[Mailman-Users] Archive inconsistances

Robin Gilks g8ecj at abmdata.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 10:23:13 CEST 2000

Greetings all

Heres a good one for you

Articles are being archived to the web databases, they are in the mbox file, in
the text & gzip'ed text files but only appear in 2 out of the 4 indexes.
Subject and Author are OK, Date and Thread indexes have the pointer to the
articles missing. No errors in any log files so I'm stumped!!

Another thing - how do people generally navigate, especially upwards. If I've
gone to the list of archives, selected a date range, followed a thread for a
few items, how do I then get back to the list of archives. If I use the 'back'
on the browser then I may be going 5-10 pages back. Would it be straight forward
to have a link on the article pages to the next level up and also a link from
the list of articles to the list of archives... Not looked at the 'todo' list -
maybe its already there...

--
Robin

Internet: g8ecj at abmdata.demon.co.uk     http://www.gb7ipd.freeserve.co.uk/
Anorak mode = Shack: (+44) 1628 533311  Fax:  (+44) 1628 850165
Club pages (g4xyw modem etc) at http://www.tvipug.freeserve.co.uk