[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.0beta5

Aaryn Olsson aaryn at Ag.Arizona.Edu
Fri Aug 18 10:21:52 CEST 2000

Jim--thanks for the quick reply and for the help.

The problem I am referring to does not show its face on the actual list
administration page.  What I meant is that when I create a new mailman
mailing list, the list administrator receives an email full of URLs to go
to that have directories merged into one name, without '/' to separate
mailman from listinfo or mailman from admin..  For instance,
http://ag.arizona.edu/mailman/listinfo/mtesta becomes

So I edited the bin/newlist script and made the following changes:

             'admin_url'   : mlist.GetScriptURL('/admin', absolute=1),
             'listinfo_url': mlist.GetScriptURL('/listinfo', absolute=1),

Before, the first argument of GetScriptURL did not contain leading
slashes.

Sincerely,
Aaryn