[Mailman-Users] Mailman And Qmail integration.

John MacKenzie jmackenzie at local.ie
Wed Aug 16 15:09:31 CEST 2000

Hey folks,

Having recently installed qmail..... got it working fine as an MTA... No issues
there, however... Getting mailman to work with it has proved a lot harder.

I have read README.qmail, created the .qmail-<listname> files , added the qmail
user, to the mailman group. Added the Relay info to hosts.allow.

Now if I send a mail to a list.... It Gets recieved, gets caught by pending
requests etc.... however if I approve it, Nothing happens.

Looking at the maillog there is no reference to Mailman trying to inject
anything to the list.

Please provide ANY assistance you possibly can cos this is driving me batty....

Cheers
- John

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie at local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland
http://chat.local.ie/chat/index.html