[Mailman-Users] Problems with Mailman2beta5

Christopher T. Griffiths cgriffiths at quansoo.com
Tue Aug 15 16:34:28 CEST 2000

I am currently running mailman2 beta5 running on Freebsd 4.1 stable and
using sendmail.  When I send email to my lists the messages go to the
qfiles directory under mailman and just sit there.  Unfortunatly nothing
happens from there.  Since I have moved from 1.1 to 2-beta 3 my messages
seem to go to queue and not served to sendmail.  I have looked in the logs
and there are no errors.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this
working, please let me know.

Thanks

Chris

---