[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Re: Installing Qmail

John MacKenzie jmackenzie at local.ie
Tue Aug 15 08:05:02 CEST 2000

Apologies,

This issue is just driving me absolutely crazy at this stage. And I'd
appreciate any advice, or information that can be given.

I've spent hours, (the past 14 in fact) Trawling through archives... But
haven't found anything of relevance.

Once again, Apologies for the Dual-mailing

- John

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie at local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland
http://chat.local.ie/chat/index.html