[Mailman-Users] Proper domain name being sent

alister air alister.air at uts.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 04:52:56 CEST 2000

Hi,

I've got a Solaris 7 server running sendmail 8.11.0 with a virtual
domain.  Sendmail sends email from the machine with no problems, using the
virtual domain instead of the machine's domain name.  Sendmail also
receives email with the virtual domain name and gives it to Mailman.  The
problem I have is that Mailman then sends it out with the machine's name as
the domain name rather than the virtual domain I want it to use.

What have I done wrong?

Regards,

Alister

--