[Mailman-Users] 2.0b5 problem with newlist?

Matthew Dharm mdharm at one-eyed-alien.net
Tue Aug 8 00:36:42 CEST 2000

Hrm... I'm not an expert, but it looks to me like if I do that, I run the
risk of damaging other places which use the ScriptURL procedure...  all
others seem to work just fine.

The odd thing I noticed about this is that doing a

	print mmlist.GetScriptURL('listinfo', absolute=1)

In list_lists (inside the output loop) resulted in the _correct_ absolute
URL being displayed, under the exact same configuration with the exact same
mm_cfg.py

Matt