[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman-Users digest, Vol 1 #698 - 13 msgs

ron phelps ronphelps at centralva.net
Fri Aug 4 06:31:18 CEST 2000

Wow..
I like this philosophical disscussion about how people function on the
net

Strange but Derek REALLY does have it right..

I have taken care of my 6 websties for 3 years...and if I have learned
anything..
its the KISS principle..

keep it simple.....

I'll say to myself .....all they have to do is press that button..
lo and behold....
they don't know how....Or can't find it .......right in front of
them......... beats me.... ISN'T logical..
but thats the way it is.....

and YES a person who can drive a car should be able to do it......
BUT  a LARGE portion of surfers Can't..

well......there's my 2 cents

ron