[Mailman-Users] Upgrade problem

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed Aug 2 04:44:37 CEST 2000

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:30:11AM -0700, Aaryn Olsson wrote:
> I apologize for not giving more information in my last, panicked message.
> The problem seems to be that there is a reference to the old mailman-1.1
> somewhere within the mailman-2.0 framework.  There are no references to
> mailman-1.1 anywhere in the aliases files, nor in the passwd file.

Perhaps it is a function of how you updated?  There are
references to the archive directories within the config.db
files.  Did you copy the config.db from one "installation" to
the other, rather than updating your original? (bin/move_list
may be helpful if this was the case.)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/