[Mailman-Users] access via https, some links use http

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Tue Aug 1 17:20:22 CEST 2000

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:59:48AM -0400, Kambiz Aghaiepour wrote:
> We do this as well.  You need to make sure that the default URL or the base
> URL are set to use the https:// instead.  Edit ~mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py
> and make sure that the https:// is the default URL.  Also, if you have
> pre-existing lists (when the list was accessed via non-ssl (http), you'll have
> to edit the base URL of the specific list.
>
> You may also have to edit mm_cfg.py (I changed both)

Hmm, I looked into that, but I didn't find a way to distinguish between
the list (for which plain http would be sufficient) and the administrative
pages!?

Best,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/