[Mailman-Users] Bug after update to 2.0b4 II

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at innominate.de
Tue Aug 1 14:11:56 CEST 2000

Am 01.08.2000 um 08:09:01 -0400 schrieb Chris Snyder folgendes:

> I haven't played with the older versions of the code, but did you upgrade
> the cron jobs too?  Your problem looks like what a lot of people (myself
> included) have run into lately - no cron, no mail.

I suck. Immediately after I saw these messages queued I remembered a queue
runner of some sort. I checked crontab.in, installed this as crontab for
user mailman and now it works.

> Hm... maybe the cron entries should be stressed a little more or something
> added to the FAQ about what happens if you don't add them.  Seems to be a
> re-occuring issue of missing this part of the installation.

Yes, definitely. BTW, has this changed between 2.0 Beta 1 and 4 ?? I don't
think so.

Ralf.Hildebrandt at innominate.de
Dipl.-Informatiker                                        innominate AG
System Engineer                                       networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-62 fax: -77  web: http://innominate.de  pgp: /pgp/rh