[Mailman-Users] Bug after update to 2.0beta4

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at innominate.de
Tue Aug 1 13:16:38 CEST 2000

Prior to the update to 2.0beta4 (have been running 2.0beta2 or 1) everything
has been running smoothly (except for the pending administrative requests --
thus I upgraded).

I used identical options when configure'ing Beta 4

After the update, nothing (!) happens when I send mail to any of my three
lists.

From my maillog:

Aug  1 12:43:50 stahlw06 postfix/local[10065]: 900E014554:
to=<litquiz at stahlw06.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de>, relay=local, delay=72, status=sent
("|/users2/mailman/mail/wrapper post litquiz")

(so /users2/mailman/mail/wrapper exits with status 0)

I did a bin/check_perms -- everything ok.
I then deleted the locks/* and logs/*, still nothing.

Mail is just swallowed, never to be seen again.

Ralf.Hildebrandt at innominate.de
Dipl.-Informatiker                                        innominate AG
System Engineer                                       networking people
tel: +49.30.308806-62 fax: -77  web: http://innominate.de  pgp: /pgp/rh