[Mailman-Users] add member from unix?

Dave Robbins dave at geol.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 27 20:49:28 CEST 2000

I'm a recent convert to GNU Mailman and wondered if it is possible to
add a member to a list via the unix commmand line.

I have Mailman 1.1 on Solaris 7.

I also am still wondering if its possible to authorize non-members
for posting privileges to a list on a per host basis.
For example, is there a way to allow all users on yourhost.yourdomain.edu
to post to mylist at myhost?  Thanks.

Dave Robbins
--

             "The Fair"

   The fair, the fair, the wonderful fair
   What will I win?  A fish, duck or bear?
   I'll go buy some cotton candy, all sticky and pink
   I'll go play darts and win a pen full of ink.

   The fair, the fair, the wonderful fair
   What should I eat?  A plum, peach or pear?
   I'll ride the slide on a gunny sack
   I hope I win a beanie baby, especially Mac.

   The fair, the fair, the wonderful fair
   But now the fair is leaving town
   They are taking the ferris wheel down
   I'll just wait til next year