[Mailman-Users] Digest message format?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Apr 25 21:59:09 CEST 2000

HTML digests solves that problem.  Besides, how would you break the digest
up into useful parts again, it's already been smeared together.  I think
HTML is a much better solution to this problem.  I don't know python, so I'm
not sure how well suited to this it would be, but it's probably less than 20
hours coding to put together an alpha quality release of HTML digests for
somebody who does know it, or something similar using Perl.
	Greg