[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Jeroen Keppens myosotis at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 20 15:55:51 CEST 2000

Hi,

problems have been solved.

Another one has occurred. Here it is:

People subscribing to the mailinglist via the mailmanpages should be
approved before being allowed, but people subscribing at our password
protected session shouldn't be approved.

This would be easy to do, when there was an admin-mail-interface.

But I recieve following message when creating a new list: "There is also
an email-based interface for users (not administrators) of your list; you
can get info about using it by sending a message with just the word `help'
as subject or in the body, to:...". Is it really not possible??

Jeroen