[Mailman-Users] not work!

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Apr 20 08:04:52 CEST 2000

When I get a "ask for password again", it's always a cookie issue.
Lately it's been because I'll go to a page as an alias with,
say, 'lists' in the URL (where I have 'lists/' set up as an alias
for /home/mailman/cgi-bin), but the Mailman software sends me a
cookie for "/mailman/".  So the authentication never matches.

Try going to a path including "/mailman/".

I keep meaning to try to track this down and call it a bug or a
feature or a Web server misconfiguration, but I haven't yet.

> I think about what problem in python.
> I reinstall all version mailman, and effect the same.
> So well problem with python or python libs? Maybe reinstall new version
python?

> Ideas?
>
> ----======================================----
> From: Roman Terleev <lost at FleX.uz>
> Subject: [Mailman-Users] not work!
> To: mailman-users at python.org
>
> I installed Mailman 1.1 on a Red Hat 5.2 Linux System (kernel
> 2.2.14, postfix-19991231-pl04, python 1.5.1). Everything worked
> fine.
>
> All work a long time, nearly 5 month, and of late appear next problem:
> when i try now to post a message to this list (moderated), or
> post message users from my listserv i get the authorization mail. After
> klicking approve and submit on the web page, nothing happens.
> No mail, no new page and appear screen password again.
> And if i try change options from 'mailing list configuration' on the web page,
> when also appear screen password again.
> What happened?
>
> Any ideas?
> My listserver don't work six days! Help please.
>
> --

> Roman Terleev 						   System
Administrator