[Mailman-Users] MTAs for huge lists on mailman2

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Apr 19 21:34:34 CEST 2000

Quoting J C Lawrence (claw at cp.net):
>   -- I find Dan B a pain and I get along well with Vietse Wenema.
>   -- I generally find Dan B offensive but technically correct, and

You're not the only one.  And if you express this opinion on Usenet,
expect Dan B to swoop down on your newsgroup and engage in a weeks long
flamewar with you and anybody else who doesn't treat Qmail as a gift from
the gods.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
If God had intended man to fly he would have given him enough