[Mailman-Users] better way to search archives?

Dan Kegel dank at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Apr 16 17:53:32 CEST 2000

Found it, thanks.
http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-April/004661.html

That message had several base64 attachments.
I decoded the attachments by hand using "mmdecode -u"
and have posted them at http://www.kegel.com/wilma/
to save others the trouble.
- Dan

p.s. Say, is it too much to ask that the mailman archives
provide a search engine?  Maybe something like this needs
to be integrated into the mailman distribution...