[Mailman-Users] arch script and bogus dates

Craig Shields cmshields at korrnet.org
Thu Apr 13 18:11:46 CEST 2000

We have been migrating archives using the ~mailman/bin/arch script and
have found that when the script comes across a message with a bogus date
(supplied by the MTU I guess) it rebuilds the html interface with
month/year entries that aren't valid.  On one list the archive page now
shows archives for 1905, 1914!  I'm sure other people have experienced
this, but is there an easy way to avoid this problem?  Has anyone ever
modified the 'arch' script to prevent this?

thanks,

Craig Shields
Computer/Network Technician
KORRnet, The Knoxville, Oak-Ridge Regional Network
http://www.korrnet.org