[Mailman-Users] cookie problems render user interface USELESS

Joseph T. Bore jbore at tjtech.com
Tue Apr 11 21:52:46 CEST 2000

folks, I'm running 2.0b2/redhat 6.x/python 1.5.2.

After I log into the web site any changes that I commit require me to
enter the password again, I'm led back to the user interface, but then
the changes haven't taken.

I think I vaguely remember this problem from an early version of
mailman.. any idea what the fix is?

jb

--
  Joseph T. Bore  | When you have tremendous conviction on a trade, you have