[Mailman-Users] RPM installation help

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Apr 9 01:20:53 CEST 2000

I'm assuming that you mean symlinks from places like /usr/local/bin to the
executables, correct?  If so, this isn't really installing it to multipe
location (I.E. splitting the install to put config files in /etc, binaries
in /usr/bin, libraries in /usr/lib, etc), which is what I'm talking about.
If it was just putting things in on directory, and making symlinks, then it
would just be any old package, with a script that created the symlinks.  I'm
not going to create a script to make symlinks, that's just silly, admins
should know how to do that.
	Greg