[Mailman-Users] thoroughly confused

Sam Gendler sgendler at silcom.com
Fri Apr 7 00:35:07 CEST 2000

I cannot find anywhere in the docs that describes how mail needs to be
delivered in order to have it processed by mailman.  I am running Qmail,
and it would appear that qmail delivers mail to a Mailbox file owned by
the user specified in the email address.  Obviously, I don't want to
have a different user on the system for each email, and how would
Mailman know about incoming mail, anyway.

There must be kind of documentation that covers how to administer a
mailman installation, rather than just how to be a list administrator.
All I can find is a FAQ and the list administrator guides.

Please help! This is thoroughly frustrating.

--sam