[Mailman-Users] Installing mailman in virtual server ?

PPPindia ppp at vsnl.com
Thu Apr 6 20:58:38 CEST 2000

Is it possible to install Mailman in a virtual server ?
(without root access)

I am using majordomo now and installed it using an installation
script provided by my web host.
My provider says i have "virtual" root access.
I can create email and ftp user accounts and i have complete
access to sendmail and apache config files.
But when i type adduser, i get "you are not a root!" message.

Is there any way to install mailman in this environment ?

Thanks in advance for any help.
ksamy
PPPshar- Internet for your LAN with one Internet account
netMailshar -Email for every desktop with one 'Net account.
MailAssistant - Speaking Email Notifier
GetAgain - resume interrupted downloads.
Visit http://www.pppindia.com/software