[Mailman-Users] is there a way to have the list password emailed to yourself?

Ron Jarrell jarrell at vt.edu
Thu Sep 23 00:24:13 CEST 1999

Go to the your personal settings page and click the "send me my password"
link.

Or, if you're the admin, go to THEIR settings page, and click the "send me my password"
link :-).  It'll still send it to the same place, i.e., them.

You can send out the monthly reminders whenever you want by running ~mailman/cron/mailpasswds.
Or look at the code and steal from it to create some personal hybrid.